Conversations with Friends: A Novel



I came upon this book last year. At first I will admit that the cover was intriguing but the synopsis wasn't too bad. All in all, the book seemed like a good read. Unfortunately when I started reading, it was a whole different situation.
   I haven't DNF'd (Did Not Finish) a lot of books but I had to for this one. The plot line was really hard to follow & since the beginning the characters were very hard to like. I tried to continue the book but there was no hook. There was nothing truly intriguing for me as a reader to hang on to.
  Although this wasn't my cup of tea, who is to say it isn't yours? If you're wondering if you should read this book or not, I would suggest you give it a try. I appreciate all the hard work Sally Rooney put into this book, she is a wonderful author.

  MORE INFO
 AUTHOR BIO

* I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review. All opinion are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment