Sinners in the hands of a loving God

(⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5)
I started reading “Sinners in the hands of a loving God” by Brian Zahd last night and couldn't put it down until I was done. It isn't a very long book but I guarantee it will stay with you.
🌞
The book talks about the multiple interpretations of the nature of God. It challenges the common practice of “Conversion by coercion” in the Christian religion. Shocking right? Well Brian Zahd is quite controversial himself, his book makes you question whether or not a God should be wrathful or loving towards those who transgress against divine law. The book intricately unfolds in 10 awe-inspiring chapters. I urge that you open up this book with an open mind and know that it's okay to question your reality.
🌞
I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review. All opinions are my own. If you're interested in reading “Sinners in the hands of a loving God” keep an eye out for it starting August 15, 2017.
More info

No comments:

Post a Comment